Wednesday, October 23, 2013

London

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share a few of the inside pages of my London mini album.  Love, love, love the Vintedge kit from Your Memories Here.

We didn't have the best spot for viewing the changing of the guard...and I never did get a photo with a guard in a bear hat...next time?
Loved the BeafEaters at the Tower.  So much great history and our guide was so much fun.  He had great stories and a great sense of humor.  After many years of service in the military these gentlemen get to become human tourist attractions...it really takes someone special to become a Yeoman Warder.
Outside of the tower, in front of Tower Bridge...which also has great views of the city.
Parliament from Westminster Bridge....no photos allowed inside of Westminster (heartbreaking for me) and we weren't allowed into Parliament as we are not British (again, boo hoo)
Finally, Big Ben.....colors in this photo are just too funky for words...but I am in the photo.  I guess that is what I get when I turn over the camera.  lol

There is such an incredible variety of embellishments in this kit that I couldn't help but add quite a few to each and every page.  I really need to work more on this mini...lots more photos to share.

Be sure and grab your Vintedge kit from Your Memories Here today!  At less that $20 you can't go wrong.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Are you kidding me? How did you find time to make all of this? What a bunch of gorgeous pages!!! It looks like you all had a wonderful time in London.

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! Such wonderful photos! It looks like you had an amazing time. what a great way to remember it - you scrapped all of the photos beautifully in your album! LOVE them all!