Wednesday, October 2, 2013

London Awaits - Vintedge

Hi everyone! Today I want to share the first of what will probably be many posts using the new Vintedge kit from Your Memories Here.  This kit is currently on sale in the Your Memories Here store and features  the Vintedge collection from Ruby Rocket.
Being that I just returned from London, this is the perfect kit for me, but don't let the Union Jack fool you....this kit is full of classic patterns that are perfect for both masculine and feminine pages, anglophile or not.

 Along with the gorgeous papers, chipboard, and stickers by Ruby Rocket; this kit also contains many gorgeous Prima flowers, Distress Stickles and lovely bits of trim.
Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to grab your kit today.  At only $19.99 I am sure this one is going to go fast.
Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I can't wait to see what you make with it! Is that a mini album cover? Will we get to see the inside pages? Such a fun kit!