Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love Across the Land - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Sorry I haven't been around much.  Just busy and well, to be honest, just not feeling it.

Today I want to share with you a couple of things I made with the Love Across the Lands kit from the Sampler.  

Mixed Media Tag using lots of the yummy goodies in this months kit.   the rub ons and flower were from my stash.

Birthday card made with Sizzix die and of course the most adorable wood hearts evah!

Another little card using the chipboard frames from the kit.  I also used the transparency to create a little shaker box, you can kinda see the little hearts inside...there are also a few little sequins.
Lots of fun little goodies in the September kit.  Loving those little wood hearts.  Something about wood.  sigh

The Sampler is going through some growing pains right now, so the best place to find us is on Facebook.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Very sweet projects! And yes, those wood hearts are adorable. Sorry to hear you are "not feeling it". I hope it goes away soon!

Heather Landry said...

If this is how you scrap when you're not feeling it then I must be somewhere below that. LOL Your projects are all awesome! That canvas is fabulous girl.