Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sister Paper Bag Mini Album - Hydrangea Hippo



Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a project I made with some of the wonderful goodies from Hydrangea Hippo.

Jennifer has created the cutest little paper bag mini albums with 8 canvas pages (this one is in a lovely sage, but I also purchased natural, black and grey) and 16 paper bag pages tied in a neat little bundle with baker’s twine.  These little treasures are just waiting to be embellished.
nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_June
Mixed with trims, lace, gorgeous flowers and other goodies from the store this mini album came together in a snap.
nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_june1nancy keslin_mini album_hydrangea hippo_june
 The papers inside are from the Echo Park Sisters mini collection.  Now I just need to fill it with photos of my girls.  
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

1 comment:

LisiB said...

This is so pretty! I love the yellow glittery balls!