Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mixed Media Flowers - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone, Today I want to share with you a mixed media canvas I made using flowers from my Prima Grab Bag.  I grabbed four of these 6x6 canvases at the craft store and am looking forward to making a series of these in different colors.



I love the variety of flowers that come in these bags.  I also added bits of Prima trim, bits of bling.  I began by covering the canvas with scraps of Lyric and Almanac papers covered in gesso.   I then  used a bit of texture paste and a favorite stencil to create the layered effect.  Splatters and sprays of mists, followed by lots of flowers and canvas pieces, bits of trims and bling completed this piece.  I love the variety of flowers that come in the Prima Grab Bags from Your Memories Here.  I am working on making a video of how I created this canvas using a different color scheme and hope to have it ready for you soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Your canvas creations are always so beautiful Nancy. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with us.