Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Enjoy the Season - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late today, I was having problems with my photos....but I am here and excited to share with you this project I made with the Out of the Blue kit from Your Memories Here.  I took this photo of Mackenzie decorating the Christmas tree...well, really she was decorating herself, but.....

This kit is full of gorgeous Fairy Belle papers, bits of coordinating flowers, and lots of other gorgeous embellishments from Prima.  There is even a coordinating alphabet.
This kit is on sale now at the Your Memories Here store for only $20.00  And let me tell you, with all the goodies packed inside, it is well worth it.  I know I am going to have many more projects with this kit in my future.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I love the doilies and the beautifully layered flowers. This page is so pretty! It almost looks digital.

LisiB said...

Oh my! How pretty is that. Not sure what is cuter, the layout or your sweet daughter. Love the non-traditional colors and feel for this christmas layout