Friday, December 21, 2012

Challenge Time - The Sampler

Hey everyone!  Eeeek!!!  Can you believe it is only a few short days till Christmas?  I think, other than the food, I am just about done.  It has been a whirlwind of crazy activity...but the packages are shipped, the cards are mailed, and everything is wrapped and under the tree.

This next week or so, posts may be somewhat sporadic...since I am crazy busy with Christmas and enjoying time with my family.  But for the moment.....

How about the sketch challenge over at the Sampler!  Love me a Holly sketch.

And my take, using the December, Good Tidings kit.
Love these colors...and I think those huge Prima flowers are some of the best....evah
 Oh, and gorgeous, sugared, dictionary print, chipboard letters...yummy!
And what a sweet girl.  lol

OK, well....lots to do this afternoon since it doesn't look like the world is ending.  Laundry, dishes, etc.

Merry Christmas.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment