Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grumpy - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you my final project made with the November kit, Home Sweet Home.  While I still have quite a bit of goodies to play with, the December kit, Good Tidings is just calling out to me.  hee hee  So, you can look forward to seeing that.

While you wait, what about a few photos from Ainsley on Halloween?  She decided to dress as a Care Bear...I think she just wanted the hat...which she has been wearing quite a bit.  lol

Anyway, inspired by yet another fabulous sketch I found over at Page Drafts, this time from release 15.....


Don't forget to check out this month's sketch and card challenges at the Sampler for your chance at some fabulous prizes.

Hugs.

Nancy

Products


2 comments:

LisiB said...

Oh Nancy! This is so adorable! The super cute photos of your sweet daughter with the perfect design - a dream!

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley is just too stinkin' cute in that costume and your page is GORGEOUS!! How did you do the linky thing? That's neat!