Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Round ~ Round - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Last week I told you about the newest kit from the Sampler, Good Tidings.  Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made with this kit using more of the "holiday" elements.


Gorgeous Studio Calico wooden snowflakes, gorgeous sugary thickers, and the most gorgeous glittery ribbon trim highlight these photos of the holiday train that runs under our Christmas Tree.
 I did add a bit of ball trim as well as the bakers twine from my stash to finish this project.

Be sure to grab your kit today in the Scrapbooking Supplies r Us store and check out the sketch and card challenges over on the Sampler blog, there are only a few days left to play!

Hugs.

Nancy

Supplies Used.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Beautiful! I love the title and the wooden snowflakes are gorgeous!