Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

Hi everyone!  Today I thought I would pop in and share a few things I have been working on.  Things I made for me...not for a class, not for a DT assignment, just because.  It seems that lately I am always making something for someone else....it is nice to just sit back and create.  I used some older supplies and photos from last Thanksgiving.  I had a lot of fun creating these, and of course had a huge sense of accomplishment when done because nothing makes me happier these days than using up older goodies.  hee hee

First off, Ainsley.....
Prima Marketing papers, stickers, flowers and bling; American Crafts ribbon rose trim, 3Birds Design, lace doily
 And now, Mackenzie.....
Glitz Design papers, transparency; Websters Pages Sparkler, Prima Marketing blooms, alpha; 3Birds Design doily
So, what have you created lately?

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment