Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oopsies...and Old + New =....

Hi everyone!  Let me start out by saying I am so sorry, but typepad seems to be having some technical difficulties so The Sampler has been unable to get the challenge post uploaded.  Keep an eye out as I am sure it will be soon.

Last week I received my grab bag from Your Memories Here.   I couldn't wait to jump right in and play!  Of course I was a little leery cutting into all these new packages, so I mixed some of my older Prima Papers with a few of the newer Prima products.
Supplies Used: Prima Papers; Romance, Avondale, Ashton, Prima Resist Canvas; Prima Flowers, Prima Lace; Distress Inks; Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey; Prima Say it in Crystals
 
I gathered a mix of old and new flowers to form my flower cluster; varying the sizes and colors for interest and depth; and added more resist canvas and some Prima Say it in Crystals.
On the canvas pieces I used multiple colors to add dimension.

I hope you are having a great day.  Be sure and check back soon for an update on The Sampler challenges.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Fabulous flower work my friend!!

Heather Landry said...

This page is gorgeous! You are so good with girlie, Prima-ish designs.