Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday...

Hi everyone.  I am trying to be a better blogger...and the projects are piling up around here, so I thought I would share a few that I did from our 2004 trip to Disneyland.  I have soooo many Disney trips to scrap that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all and just don't know where to start.  I have decided to go back to the first set I haven't scrapped and work forward from there.  Of course, that means I have seven trips left to scrap, three of which are cruises, and one which is Disney World.  Oh goodness...I get stressed just thinking about it.  hee hee

So let's sneak back in time.....

We have always had the most magical experiences at Disneyland.  On this day, we snuck into the restaurant for Captain Mickey's lunch (no longer exists) not too long before they were going to close.  After a relaxing lunch, we noticed that we were the only family left out on the patio.  Before we knew it, our children were playing hide and seek with Mickey and his friends.  Who gets to do that?  hee hee

 I used a sketch from my good friend Heather to create this one.  Lots of Reminisce papers as well as a few EK Success and Creative Imaginations embellishments.
This one is based on a Pagemaps sketch and features a mix of patterned paper scraps.

Well, gotta get back to work around here.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: