Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's with The Sampler


Hi everyone, I am here today to share with you a project I made with the March Kit from The Sampler.   Every month when I receive my kit I get so excited, and this month is no exception.  The colors and patterns are fabulous!  I couldn't wait to jump right in and play. (To be honest...I have already made 5 layouts and 3 cards...hee hee)
Reach for your dream at MLO
This month's kit includes a bottle of Mr. Huey's White Mist which is a new favorite of mine.  I love sprinkling drops onto my cardstock to add texture; and the three different alphabets open up a huge range of title and journaling possibilities.   Be sure to grab your kit today!  I am sure they are going to go fast.

And be sure to come back later today for this month's sketch and card challenges.

Hugs.


3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hi Nancy! Love your simple design my friend,it´s beautiful!!

Catherine said...

Love the mix of colors and patterns...and I love that the focus is on your photo!

Catherine said...

Love the mix of colors and patterns...and I love that the focus is on your photo!