Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Woopsies

I would love to share with you all the totally awesome excuses I have for having been neglecting my blog these last few weeks.  hee hee....but I am still crazy busy so I just wanted to pop on and share a layout I did for Your Memories Here.

In my grab bag of Summer CHA Prima goodies there was a tube of the Pixie Glen Essentials.  The colors were gorgeous and worked beautifully with the Random Collection from Crate Paper for this layout.
Patterned Paper, stickers Crate Paper.  Prima florals, bling, resins Prima.  Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp and die cut, Cricut Doily
There were so many flowers in this tube I think I hardly made a dent.  I used my Cricut to make the doily behind my photo and added a bit of lace I had from the YMH store.
 I added in a bit of Ruby Violet flowers.  The enameled flowers added such an interesting texture...
And of course I cut up a few Prima flourishes to go with the pearl and jewel centers.

I even added a little resin birdhouse in the corner.

Well, got to run.  Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Nancy,this is so very pretty,love how you worked with the flowers!!

Heather Landry said...

You always do the most amazing job with flower layering. So pretty!