Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something is Wrong

So, the other afternoon, I was sitting at my scrap table, finishing up these two projects.  Such a lovely day.  Ainsley was singing Christmas Carols at the top of her lungs.  So, what was wrong?


Echo Park Apothecary, Pink Paislee alphabet, The Twinery twine.
Thank goodness these Halloween photos are just about done!  At the rate I am moving I should be getting around to my Christmas photos somewhere around July 4th!  lol.  Thanks to Scraptastic for the super fun papers.  Back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I don't remember you telling me what M dressed up as and I think she looks adorable. LOL

Your layouts are awesome as always. I haven't scrapped any of this year's halloween photos.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What fun and creative halloween layouts my friend,love them!!