Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Small Gift

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having an amazing holiday season.  We here are in full swing preparing for Christmas.  Two sets of grandparents arrive today, the children have completed their semester's work and there are only a few days left till the big day.

I have been crafting like crazy to try and get all the handmades done.  And you know the children always have a few last minute requests for friends and coaches.  Eeeek

Here is a request I finished, a gift holder and coordinating card.  I used lots of Prima goodies from my Grab Bag from Your Memories Here (can't wait till spring to see what my next box holds.  hee hee).
The little posy can be filled with yummy holiday treats, or even a gift card. 
For the card I used some Prima Vines and paper from my box and some older letter stickers from My Minds Eye.  After inking the Prima Writers Tape with some Distress Inks, I used a bit of Stickles to brighten and add a bit of sparkle.  The posy was made by forming a simple cone and then embellishing with lots of flowers and another vine.  I used a bit of lace to make a handle for the posy.   I even managed to sneak a little more sparkle in by lightly spraying my tissue paper with a bit of Glimmer Mist. (be careful here, too much water and the tissue will start to dissolve.


Well, lots to do, lots to do.....See you soon!

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Such a pretty gift set Nancy! I'm sure the recipient absolutely loved them both. The card is very pretty and the posy was a totally neat idea!