Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Quick Little Mini

The holidays are in full swing around here and with my sister moving.....well, looks like I am making more excuses.  hee hee

I made a quick little mini album to highlight a few of my favorite photos of my niece.  (which I still need to add)

The base of my mini is A4 Prima Londonerry papers from my Your Memories Here grab bag.  I embellished the front with a gorgeous Prima flower, a super fun canvas resist die cut and a bit of bling.  Finally I tied it all together with some seam binding I dyed with Olive Vine glimmer mist.
This cute little album is made from two pieces of paper folded and taped together with Prima canvas tape that I dyed with distress inks.

I can't wait to find some cute photos to add to it.  And you know, I will be adding lots more flowers and other embellishments.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: