Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Fun Mini

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are having a fabulous day!  I know I am.  Christmas here is in full swing with the grandparents here and the cookies all baked.  We are so lucky this year to have two sets of grandparents visiting.

Before the month ends though, I wanted to share with you one last project I made with the kit I received from The Sampler.

This fun little mini album has only a few pages, but there are plenty of pockets to tuck little extras in.

I simply love all the cute patterns and colors in this kit and can't to fill it with fun photos of Christmas day!
With two sets of grandparents and my two year old niece (oh yeah...my sister will be here too), as well as my immediate family;  I am sure the day will be filled with fabulous fun.
And speaking of the two year old niece...time to see what she and the girls are up to.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: