Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrific Tuesday! A Little Help Please?

It has been a great day here today.  Everyone was up and moving.  I got my coffee!  Brighton took the first 1/2 of his CASHEE!  And we are having tacos for dinner.  I wish we were having something fabulous for Mardi Gras, but.....

I wanted to drop off a project today and ask your help.  I made this mini album for a challenge over on Scrapbook.com, and I need to know what to put inside it.  As soon as I received this gorgeous chipboard from 3tailscraft I knew I wanted to make a mini album.  Of course, I love making projects but don't often think them through....leaving me with an album and no idea what to do with it.  So....I need your help.


What should I put inside this lovely?  Leave me a comment telling me how you think I should finish it.  I will take the names of everyone who helps and draw one name to win some yummy goodies!  This little mini is about 2 1/2 inches tall and has 6 pages.  So get your thinking caps on.  I will give you a week to comment.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I think you should put your favorite sassy quotes in it like these...

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/erma_bombeck.html

LisiB said...

6 pages? What about 1 page for each child and one page for hubby and you? Just really small photos.

Cindy deRosier said...

I immediately thought about an album of your favorite fashions or most memorable outfits. For example, I'm imagining a page of you in your baptism outfit, your prom dress, wedding dress, favorite outfit from childhood, favorite outfit now, etc.

But now that I've read the other comments, I like Heather's idea better than mine.