Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guest Blogger

Hi it's Ainsley and I am here today to show you some of the projects I have been making.

Last weekend we went to see my friend Sarah at her scrapbook store, Our Paper Place.  I took a kid's class from Jeanne.  It was super fun and I got to play with Cosmo Cricket paper.  Jeanne told us that they are going to try and do a monthly class, so if you are a kid and live in the Bay Area, you may want to check out Sarah's store.  Besides, she is super nice and she has super cute stuff that my mom always lets me buy.

Jeanne had everything we needed to make the project.  But I brought some inks and some pop dots to make mine special.

I put stickles on the fairies wings and on the butterfly.  I used some glossy accents to make the heart super shiny. I added the pop dots to the mushroom to make it stick up more.  I added a few pearls and rhinestones to make things sparkle.  

The ribbon was super cute and matched the box perfectly.  I used stickles in the center of the little flowers on the bottom of the box.
This is a mini album I made that fits inside the box.  On the fairy I used more stickles.  Her wings, her hat, her skirt...all sparkle.  Sarah was super sweet and wrote the title on my mini album.  It says To Fairy Land.  She has pretty writing.

I also made this page of my cousin, Lili.  My mom had been playing with buttons and so I wanted to play to.
It took me a long time to glue everything and to find the letters.  I made the flower with my mom's sizzix.

Well, that's all.

Love,

Ainsley

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Both projects are great! You should blog more often!

Heather Landry said...

Your projects are gorgeous Miss Ainsley! I really love the stickles that you added. Everything is better with more bling! (Just ask your Mommy!) Thanks for sharing your projects with us. You should guest blog more often!

hilde janbroers said...

love your colorful happy projects!! beautiful!

Casey Wright said...

cute projects! These are so happy and cheerful! Thanks for sharing!

sarah said...

Wow!! I love this post ainsley! It turned out so cute!! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!!