Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28th....

and that means today is reveal day over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

This months sketch was just fabulous.  I love a sketch with so many photos.

And we were so lucky this month to have Nikki Sivils send us products to play with.  Her new lines are just adorable.  You should definitely check them out.

Well, here is my take.

Nikki Silvis everything.  hee hee

Ainsley playing in the rain.  This time of year we get a lot of that.  hee hee


March Paper Sponsor (layout & card):

March Digi Sponsor:

Be sure and hop over to the Sassy Lil' Sketches blog to check out all the other girls work.

Oh, and because I loved the sketch so much.....
SEI papers, Paper Bliss snowman, AC Thickers, Imaginesce snowflakes

Having hot cocoa after a day on the slopes.  Not sure what happened to Mackenzie's cocoa photo, or Caitlin's, but.....  
Hugs.

Nancy

7 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wonderful sketch and you made a great sketch with it!!

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute layouts! I love they way you used the Nikki paper, such cute pictures.

Nati Tristan said...

As always nancy! I love your work! And I love Nikki Silvis! I'm happy you got your goodies as well! I hope you enjoy and sorry once again for taking so long my friend! Love you!!!

Amanda said...

Great layouts Nancy! Lucky duck working with those great Nikki Silvis papers!

holly* said...

love it nancy! both of them! the nikki sivils you got is super cute!

Heather Landry said...

I thought both of your layouts came out adorably! That Nicky Silvis line is just darling and so is Ainsley!

Katie said...

Love both of these layouts! The rain layout is just cunning. Amazing that you had the pictures to match, too. Everyone looks so happy in your ski layout. That snowman is super cute!