Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Weekend was.....

Scraptastic!!!!

I was so lucky to have Jessica invite me to GDT for her fun club Scraptastic.  And I was thrilled to receive the Echo Park Little Boy line to play with.  While my boy is no longer little, I just love the playful patterns and bright primary colors.  The kit came with everything you could want...cardstock, patterned papers and fun embellishments.

The kit came super fast, just in time for me to throw it in my bag and head to a crop over at Our Paper Place!  I got to spend my night chatting with both old and new friends while playing with paper.  What could possibly be better than that?

This first project features photos from a few years ago when we went to Fort Collins for vacation to see Phil's family.  We took the children to a local farm where they were able to play on the farm equipment and pet animals.  They have grown up so much since then.  sigh  Now I can't get them to go to the farm.  Really it is all I can do some days to get them out from their video games.  lol


Did I mention, that we got to Colorado by train?  For some reason, we got it into our heads that travelling by train would be quite an adventure...and it was.  Who knew that train travel was so much fun, so relaxing....as long as you didn't need to get anywhere quick.  hee hee...Really tho...it was very nice.  They had a fabulous restaurant with great food and service, beautiful scenery, movies at night...what more could you ask for?  Well, trains that ran on time would be nice.  lol  We plan to do another train trip some day.  It really was that much fun.  Think next time it will be the Pacific Coast Starlight.


And finally, here is Brighton just a few months ago.  Can you tell how much he enjoys my taking his photo?

And, I still have quite a few goodies to play with later so you may be seeing more of these fun colors soon.

Well, gotta run.  I will be back tomorrow with some fun projects for Your Memories Here and Ideas for Scrapbookers.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I really love the layouts that you made with the Scraptastic Club kit! They are all absolutely adorable. You rocked the kit!