Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goodbye Weekend, I Enjoyed You So

Such a great, busy, busy, weekend.


As you can see, the blog redesign is done.  Hope you like it!  The house is clean! The laundry is done!! The refrigerator is stocked with lots of yummy, nutritious foods!  Woo hoo!!!!  The children had a great swim meet...even tho it was only in the 60s and raining.  And, best of all.....


SCRAPPY TIME!!!!!


Here are a few layouts I made to share.  These were all scanned instead of photographed because, as I said, it is raining, so no good light.


First we have Mackenzie at the pumpkin patch.  She wasn't just thrilled to go, but...it makes me happy so she does.  hee hee


Basic Grey Mellow, Miscellaneous buttons and flowers, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Prima Lace, Glimmer Mist, Page Maps Sketch 

And, you can tell that Brighton is just thrilled to have me snapping his photo!  lol
Scenic Route and Fancy Pants Papers, Basic Grey Felt, Miscellaneous Buttons, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Thickers Alphabet 

And finally, my adorable niece.  This one is for the weekly challenge over at The Color Room.
Prima Paper, Pearls and Flowers, Glimmer Mist, Pink Paislee Alphabet


And, in other news.....


Today is reveal day at Sassy Lil' Sketches.




Don't you just love this sketch?  Be sure to play along for your chance at some fabulous prizes from this month's sponsors.  

November Paper Sponsor

November Digi Sponsor

And, it looks like the class I am participating in at Inspired to Scrap is going to be free!!!  Lots of great holiday ideas for free!!!  Can't beat that price.  So, if you haven't checked out Inspired to Scrap yet, head over and see all the great holiday projects.  And, Stacey has the cutest kit available featuring some Pink Paislee and My Minds Eye papers.

And finally, Catch the Moments Kits is up to 94 followers!  Check out Devon's new blog to see the beautiful things she has available in her store now.  And help us get to 100 followers!!  Also check out the new challenge blog Scrap the Moments.  I need the rain to stop and then I have the perfect photo op for my challenge layout.

Well, I should probably get back to the fam.  Sneaked out of the movie to check in here.  See you tomorrow with my menu and a recipe.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

holly* said...

great layouts Nancy! I love with kids humor us adults!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the dt, can't wait to work with you!

Heather Landry said...

Your layouts look amazing as always Nancy! And so does the new blog! You totally rock.

LisiB said...

Wow! You have been busy! Love your LO, they always rock. And your kids are adorable. Love their expressions.