Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Records that Shine with Chibitronics and SVGCuts

Hey everyone!  Yep, I'm back!  Sharing a couple of more cards I made using the Rockin and Rolling SVG kit from SVGCuts and Chibitronics.

The first card is a Party card with multi colored lights.  I poked small holes in the top "record" layer of my card to add a space for the lights to shine through.

 From there, I marked circles onto the background layer and created my circuit.  This time I chose to use different colored lights to add more color to the black background.  So fun.  Much like in the Car Card from yesterday, I only attached the top layers at the top so that the battery was easily replaceable.
The next record card I made used the same basic idea.

After cutting all the layers with my Cricut, I poked holes in the top layer where I wanted the lights to go, and marked them on the lower layer.  The lights were a bit close, so I supplemented a few of the lights with small rhinestones.  Again, only attaching the final layer at the top so that the battery could easily be replaced.

How cute are these fun cards?  And creating the light up circuits are so quick and easy.

Hugs.

No comments: