Monday, February 22, 2016

Making CHA Headlights Shine with Chibitronics and SVGCuts

Hey Everyone!  Long time no see.  lol   Well, I warned you.  I have actually not been doing much crafting at all.  Instead I have been in a massive cleaning and organizing mode.  Feels so good.

I did however promise Chibitronics to share some of the projects I had made for them from CHA.  So, this week I will be sharing something every day.   These projects were made using the Rockin and Rollin SVG kit from SVGCuts.  Chibitronics knew they were going into CHA with a diner theme and the colors they wanted to sue, so these projects were just perfect.  So quick and easy to create with the files from SVGCuts and my Cricut.

When I cut the top layer for the card, the background I created my circuit so that the car headlights would light.  The lights and battery are thin and flat enough that I was able to layer the rest of the pieces on top without any added bulk.
 I actually only glued the teal layer at the top so that I could remove or change the battery as needed.

Bits of stickles and bling finished off my project which was so fun to create and I hear was quite popular at the show.

Hugs.

No comments: