Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Jukebox that Lights up With Chibitronics

Hello Again!!!  More today from the Chibitronics booth at CHA featuring the projects I made using the SVGCuts Rockin and Rollin SVG Kit and my Cricut.

Today I wanted to share with you one of my absolute favorite projects I made for the booth.  This little light up Jukebox.
 
To create the box I used lots of Core'dinations papers.  I love the color core and how it reacts when embossed.  Almost like real wood on my box, yeah?  And, check out the metallic papers also from Core'dinations oh and the colored vellum.  I love the variety of papers the Core'dinations offers.
From there, I created my circuits adding light on the back panel of the 3D project where they would best shine through to the front.
Continuing the circuits onto the back of the project so as to be able to switch out the battery.
Love the way the projects lights up.  So super fun.

Hugs.

No comments: