Friday, February 26, 2016

Box Up the Week with Chibitronics

Happy Friday everyone!  And welcome to the last day I will bore you with projects I made for Chibitronics with the Rockin and Rollin SVG kit from SVGCuts and my Cricut.  lol

This box was so cute and simple to make.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the photos of the circuits so I will just have to tell you how I did it.  If you have been following along this week, you have seen how easy it is to use the copper tape to create a circuit.  For this project I simply added my lights under neath the dice, as well as along the record (you can see that from the photos).  I poked holes through the top layer and into the box so that I would have access to my battery.  So simple to do.  There are actually two separate circuits running.  One under the dice, the other across the top of the box.

Well, that is all the fun projects I have to share from CHA and Chibitronics.  I hope I have been able to inspire you to create using LED lights from Chibitronics.

Hugs.

No comments: