Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Celebrate - Your Memories Here Tutorial

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you a shabby chic layout I made using the gorgeous Hope Chest papers from Pink Paislee.

But before I share the layout itself, how about a quick video on creating a crackled wood background for your projects?



Super easy and fun.  With the wood background, a bit of mist and some gorgeous flowers from my Prima grab bag I created this....

Ainsley and a couple of friends at her birthday party.  I added a few lace doilies as well as some lace to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Nancy







2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Thanks so much for sharing your tutorial. I love the video and your layout is just gorgeous!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

AWESOME tutorial, Nancy! Your layout is absolutely beautiful!