Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dream of Big Things - Your Memories Here

Hi Everyone,Today to share with you a project I made using the gorgeous Wishes and Dreams collection from Prima.  The soft yellows and blues in this collection, mixed with bits of brown the papers are just stunning.

 
Of course I had plenty of gorgeous flowers to add thanks to my Prima Flower grab bag with this photo of my lovelies at Hampton Court.  
Things are a bit crazy around here right now, so sorry if I am a bit sporadic with my posts.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I really love the flowers that you used. It's a beautiful page and I hear you on the crazy. Hugs!

LisiB said...

Crazy must be the season -2 sick kids and a new job that is 150% more than in the job description!
Love your layout - the flower cluster is divine and your kids look so pretty/handsome