Monday, December 17, 2012

Back to Nature

Hi everyone!  I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Here we were busy with yet another swim meet, holiday shopping...and fortunately time with friends.

Today I want to share with you a project I made for that woman, Heather's, sketch challenge.  I love this sketch...just perfect for the bunches of photos I took of Ainsley when we cut down our tree.


It was such a beautiful day...the sun was shining, the birds were singing...hard to think about winter, and cold winds, and all that ho,ho, ho when it is so lovely outside.
Lots of older Origins papers from Basic Grey with these photos.  Bits of chipboard, tags, and brads.  Feels so good to use up some of my stash.

Well, lots to do today.

Hugs.

Nancy


1 comment:

LisiB said...

Short slevees and jeans and cutting down trees? You are right, hard to think about Christmas.

Fabulous layout and very interesting sketch. I love that your girl is still posing for you!!!