Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Times

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...It is always crazy around here.

My days have been filled lately with rain, rain, and more rain.  Here we are in Northern California with flash floods, tornadoes, and thunderstorms.  I don't remember moving here for this!  lol

Add to that getting ready to head down to LA for the CHA tradeshow next week and life has just been...well...out of hand.

Also, believe it or not, the cabana season for swim is starting up.  League meetings, interviewing coaches.  Goodness.  Really is busy.

I promise tho, next week...while in LA I will be posting updates including fun projects I am making.  i am signed up for 3 classes and hope to be doing a few "make - n-takes" as well.

Until then, here are a couple of layouts I have done.


 
I have a few other creations done, but those are under wraps.  They will be debuting on a friends blog in a month or so.

Hugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pages are gorgeous! So you are going to the CHA?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Man! You are sooooooo lucky!! That is awesome.. I would like to go one day.. how much is it to go?

Amanda Sevall said...

love the new pages!!! soooo looking forward to this weekend :)

Michelle said...

Have an awesome time at CHA!!! I can't wait to see all the things you make there! Very pretty pages, Nancy!!