Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHA Day 3



Today was the last and final day for us at CHA-W.  And it was busy.  Once again, I was up long before I needed to be....any hints on how to sleep better in a hotel?  Uggggh

After a quick trip to Starbucks,  I headed over to the showroom.  Looking at a few last things before heading to my first class.  I was able to do a few more make and takes but you will have to wait to look a them till after I give the items to their future recipients....don't want to spoil the surprise.  LOL

Amanda and I headed over to Melissa Frances to place our order after a bit.  This is the first time we will be carrying her products in the store and we are so excited.  Her resins are beautiful.


So much detail, and so many ways to play.  You can leave them naked for the feel of old moldings.  Or color them with pens and mists and a little glitter for a more colorful feel.  Simply gorgeous.



We also are bringing in some glittered chipboard alphabets and the cutest little envelope and tag album.




And Melissa herself is so cute, and so sweet.  We really enjoyed chatting with her.




After the Melissa Frances order, we were off to our classes.  We made a super fun mini book with Marah Johnson from Creative Imaginations.

After our class we were able to grab a quick bite to eat before headed over to meet Adam at the Prima booth.  Had a great time placing the order....and I am sure you will be thrilled with all the beautiful goodies we have coming.    You can check out a video of the Prima booth here.  Super fun to order all that yummy Prima goodness.  And Adam was the best.  Such a great guy for putting up with us.  He had to take a break and stretch about 1/2 way through our order, but he stuck with us the whole way!



 

After the Prima booth I strolled around the floor a bit, checking to make sure no stone had been unturned.  And then off to my final class.

Well, all in all it has been a great couple of days.  I am totally exhausted (seriously, someone tell me what to do so I can sleep!!!)  The children are really looking forward to me being home tomorrow, and I am looking forward to seeing them (and my bed);  so, it may be a few days till I am back blogging (and posting photos).

I hope you have enjoyed reading about our adventures and are as excited about the new products as I am.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I never can sleep in hotels either. I don't know if it's because I'm so excited for what the next day will bring, or if it's because the beds are so uncomfortable. LOL MUST have those Melissa Frances resin pieces. Although I don't know what I'll do with them yet. LOL