Monday, November 30, 2015

Busy Busy Busy

Hey everyone!  sorry...I think I may just let the blog go come the new year.  I have slowly been stepping back from my DT commitments and really just need to take time to focus on family.  That doesn't mean I won't be creating...and posting the occasional tutorial.  Just that I will probably be sharing my projects more on facebook, instagram and twitter.  So be sure to follow/like me on those platforms.

Well, today I wanted to share with you a little something I made with my Cricut and some glitter vinyl from The Buckle Boutique.

I found these fun pump dispensers on sale at my local Michaels and thought they would be perfect for the holidays.  The glitter vinyl was quick and easy to cut using my Cricut Explore and some files I had on hand.  And weeding the glitter vinyl was a breeze.
 Just a couple of sparkly fun layers and my soap dispenser was complete.    Love a little sparkle and shine during the holidays, don't you?
Well, thanks for dropping by.  And don't foreget that if you want to keep seeing everything I make follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Hugs.

No comments: