Friday, November 13, 2015

41 Days till Christmas

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!!!!  Can you believe it is only 41 days till Christmas?  Well, I have been madly working on holiday gifts and decor around here and today I want to share with you a mini album I made for Clear Scraps.

I used the fun Christmas Mixable album and some older papers from Making Memories that have been in my stash forever.  Of course I also used some of my favorite Core'dinations Tim Holtz Metallic Kraft Core (love, love, love this stuff) for some extra shine and sparkle.
The reindeer I cut with my Cricut, and the snowflakes are a Simon Says Stamps die that I cut with my Sizzix Big Shot.  Love both those machines.
Lots of inking, and layering; along with a bit of distressing on all the fun pages.  And of course touches of Stickles and more metallic paper to brighten things up.
This "mini album" is a bit bigger than most, it is a full 12 inches high, so I was able to sneak lots of spaces in for photos and journaling.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

No comments: