I decided to create this fun little box card for my niece's birthday. I wanted to give it to my daughter, but she says she is too old for fairies...who is too old for Tink? not me.
- Cricut Tinkerbell and Friends files
- SVGCuts Box Cards svg Kit
- Cricut Explore Machine
- Dena Designs Little Azalea Scrapbook Papers
- The Buckle Boutique Rhinestone Sticker Sheet - Tiffany Blue
- Sizzix Framelits Banners #2 Die Set
Step 1: Cut papers and begin assembly of box. I started with the inside. Adding the back and the scallops that will fold over. I love the texture of the solids in this paper set.
Step 4: To create the rhinestone flag pieces cut a template from plain cardstock and then simply trace onto the rhinestones. The rhinestones cut easily with a simple pair of scissors.
Your next stop on the hop is....Lori. I have attached the entire line up below, just in case you get lost.....
Disney Pixar Blog Hop Line Up