Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Our Day Word Board-Clear Scraps

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a new product from the ClearScraps word board collection, Our Day.  I knew as soon as I saw this board that I needed to pull out the old wedding photos and get to work.  I can't believe it has been almost 22 years.  eeek!  Where did the time go?

To create this word board I collaged some beautiful Prima papers to the back of the acrylic, cut out papers to back the letters in the title and then added my photos behind.  


Finally I embellished over the top of the acrylic with chipboard, resins, and flowers..  This project was so much fun to make and a great way to highlight our special day.  


Be sure and check out all the new word boards that Clear Scraps has to offer.
Nancy

No comments: