Friday, January 30, 2015

A Beautiful Place Mixable Mini, Clear Scraps

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you another project I made using new products from Clear Scraps.  This time, it is the Mixable Travel 6x8 Album.  It is no secret that I love the mixable albums and always have a great time playing with them and this one was no different.  I really love all mini albums, I think I could make them all day.  hee hee

Filled with a variety of shapes and of course the mixed up acrylic and chipboard pages this album is just so fun.  I love the edges on these...definitely invest in some good tools if you want to  file your papers to fit.  Mine get quite the workout.  hee hee
 I used lots of goodies from the Teresa Collins Summer Stories Line to create this mini.
 I love the mix of elements in the collection.  Cork, chipboard, glitter, sequiins...oh my.  lol
 I also added a few bits and pieces from the stash on the cover.  Prima flowers and tassles and some lovely ribbons from the stash.

Be sure to check out all the new Mixable albums.  I know you will find something you love.
Nancy

No comments: