Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday House Mini Album

Hey everyone!  I wanted to pop by today and share with you this little holiday house mini album I made using the fun House Mini Album from Clear Scraps.

Holiday_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin
I chose the House Album because I thought it would make a perfect winter theme.  With bits of "snow" made from ric rac and a holiday color palette, Pink Paislee papers,  this mini came together in no time.
Holiday_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_1
Holiday_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin _2
Holiday_mini album_clear scraps_nancy keslin_3
Holiday_mini album_clear scraps
I am not nearly organized enough for a December Daily, but with this sweet little mini all that I need to do is add a few photos to document my month.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: