Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mixed Media Tag Love

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late here toda....with the crazy, rainy weather we are experinecing, dt commitments, CHA commitments...just haven't had much time for my poor negelected blog.  Sorry.....

Anyway....a little something to brighten your day?  Way back when, October, I went to the educator day at Prima marketing...I have shared with you a few of the things we did in Anna's section, Julie Nutting's section...so today....Jamie's section.  you know I love Jamie!  She is so mondo talented and just about the sweetest thing ever.  In her section we played with her stencils and stamps.  loves!!!!  Anyway....here are a couple of tags I made.

Of course I love the stamps...and I had to turn summer into a blonde...  Love my watercolor pencils...
 I mixed in a few flowers, chipboards, and trims from my stash....
 And added bits of the new texture crackle pastes, and mica from Prima's mixed media line.
So much fun.

Hugs.

No comments: