1. Decide what you want your pennant banner to say. I chose the word “Welcome” with one embellished pennant on each side, making a total of 9 pennants. For each pennant, cut two 1 inch circles and one triangle (slightly larger than your canvas banner piece) out of the Core’ Essentials Cloudburst. I made 18 paper circles and 9 paper triangles. Emboss all the pieces using the stripes embossing folder.
2. Place a canvas pennant on top of a cardstock triangle and adhere together.
3. Using the doily lace punch, cut a 1/2 x 12 inch strip from the Core’dinations Iced Cocoa.
4. Cut the paper lace strip in half. Adhere behind the triangle with a piece of red plaid paper tape.
5. Before you get to embellishing, punch 2 holes on each side of the pennant.
6. To make the rosette, cut a 1 x 12 inch piece of Iced Cocoa cardstock and fan fold at every 1/4 inch.
7. Adhere the ends together to form a ring. Place a glue dot or dab of hot glue on the circles you made earlier and sandwich the ring between. Hold until set.
8. Adhere the rosette to the already assembled pennant.
9. Apply the sticker letters to each of the rosettes to spell your sentiment. Embellish with the chipboard stickers and flowers as desired.
10. When each pennant is complete, use the cotton cord to attach, spelling out your sentiment.
Would you like to create your own banner? I have all the makings for another to share.