Monday, April 15, 2013

Miracles Momma Monday - Easter Layout

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend.  Mine....busy.  I can't believe Mackenzie is 15!  And, I actually convinced her this year to have a party!  Yesterday my house was filled with teenagers listening to music, playing video games, hanging in the hammock and of course eating everything they could find!  lol  Actually, we did BBQ...but they do eat quite a bit.  lol

OK, well enough about Mackenzie's party....how about a bit of scrappy goodness.  Today Heather has a fabulous sketch up on her blog and you know I had to play along.

Here is the sketch....

And here is my take....
Ainsley dying Easter eggs just a few weeks ago.  She had selected a golden egg decorating kit...which turned out not to be dye for the eggs...but paint.  While they looked quite lovely, it really wasn't the same as dunking in the cups.
I used the new Echo Park Sisters mini theme kit, some lovely Studio Calico ephemera, a couple of Maya Road stick pins, and some gorgeous Thickers....lastly, I used some of the washi tape I have been hoarding.  Not sure why I am hoarding it...I love the colors, the patterns, I just haven't really figured out a good way to use it?

Anyway, I hope you have a great day!  For us...back to school and planning Brighton's Graduation Party.

Hugs

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I loved hearing about your daughter's bd party and you having a house full of teenagers!! And Nancy, I love your layout! It's so fun and fabulous! I like your colors, title, and photos!!

Heather Landry said...

Repeat after me... There's NOTHING wrong with hoarding washi tape. I love your layout. It's completely lovely. The Springy colors are great!