Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friends at 15 - the Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you the newest kit from the Sampler.  This month's kit is simply gorgeous and I know you are going to love it.  So full of fresh, springtime colors.

friends, girls, teens, kit club
This is my daughter....who....IS 15 TODAY and one of her besties from swim!!!!
When did my baby get to be 15?  15 means boys, dating, driving?  eeeek!!!!!
I love all the gorgeous goodies in this kit, but really?  15?  Already?  

This kit should be available in the store shortly, and you won't want to miss it.  And don't forget to check out the card and sketch challenges.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Happy Birthday! What an amazing milestone. 15!
Wishing her all the best and lots of happiness in the coming year.

Your layout is beautiful - as always. Fun, lots of sweet details and a perfect eye for balance

Heather Landry said...

I love all of the banners on this page and the yellow cardstock accents really pop! Happy Birthday to Mackenzie.