Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lush and Lovely tags - Prima


hi everyone!  today I want to share with you a few cards I made using the Lush and Lovely Tags kit from Your Memories Here.  This kit features any of the lovely papers from the Prima Rondelle collection.

When I saw this kit I just loved everything about it, the colors, the patterns, the floral embellishments.  But I am not much of a tag maker so I decided to turn the tags into cards.  It was very simple to use the ideas from the LWP class to create these.





I still have so many gorgeous goodies left over and I plan on making a layout or two using the rest of my kit...as these 3 cards barely made a dent.  hee hee

Kristina told me she has just two of these kits left in the store, so pop over and grab yours before they are gone.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

These cards are insanely gorgeous Nancy! Oh wow!!! I love them.

LisiB said...

These cards are absolutely lovely! So pretty, so vibrant and simply perfect