Wednesday, April 24, 2013

15- Your Memories Here


Hi everyone! If you are looking for the Hydrangea Hippo/100 Proof Press blog hop, go here.

Today I want to share with you a project I made with the new goodies I just received from Your Memories Here.  The Winter 2013 collections from Prima are just gorgeous and I couldn't wait to play when my box arrived.

Prima,Lyric,nancy keslin, teen, 15
 Gorgeous Lyric Collection papers and chipboard....lovely flowers from a Prima Flower Grab Bag....
lyric, prima, nancy keslin, flowers, teen
A few Vintage Trinkets from previous releases...and even a Wood Icon or three (hee hee) and a few jewels.
This collection is just so soft and sweet, and if you loved Printery and Almanac...this collection just slides right in.

I have a video in the works to show you all the yummy goodies Kristina has coming in the store, so be sure and check back next week.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous page Nancy! M is growing up entirely too quickly. I really love the flowers you used on this layout.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh Nancy! Your layout is so beautiful! I love everything about it, especially those pictures!! I can't wait to see your video!!