Wednesday, September 12, 2012

After All These Years - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a bit about the My Prima Place magazine.  Did you know that when you place your Prima order with Your Memories Here you get a fabulous publication that is produced by Prima Marketing?  Each issue is chock full of inspiration with lots of projects both on and off the page (many have step by step instructions), a designer showcase, challenges, and freebies (yep, gorgeous free Prima paper).

I took the recipe challenge from Vol. 1 to complete this layout.  The recipe called for lots of goodies from the Almanac collection, which I just happened to have on hand thanks to my fabulous grab bag from Your Memories Here.
The florals, wood clocks, canvas resist, and pearls...oh my!  They were just crying out to be layered and stacked.  And I used my Prima Distress Tool to distress my papers for texture.
There is still time for you to grab a complete collection, even the mid release Firefly, or mixed bag (three sizes available)  and the newest volume of My Prima Place.  So....what are you waiting for?  Isn't it time for a bit of inspiration?

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

This layout is just awesome. It's one of my favs of yours EVER!!!!

LisiB said...

What an adorable photo of DH and you! So sweet. Perfectly matches the fabulous layout. I agree - Almanac is one of my favorites as well! Have a great Thursday.