Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Winning! - The Sampler


You could be, if you played along with the Sampler's blog hop which you can find here or our sketch and card challenges.

Today I wanted to share with you my last few projects made with the August kit, All Gussied Up.   I know it is September...and the new kit is available...but I couldn't resist sharing these last few designs.




 

I just love the colors and patterns in this kit.  They are so summery.  And the photos of the children just crack me up.  Mackenzie was quite the winner this summer in our cabana league getting one of the 5 high point trophies for the league (900 swimmers) as well as the high point for our team.  And I just love how well Brighton and Mackenzie get along and how much they really love each other.

Anyway......

This month's kit (September) promises to be just as much fun. (I just started working with it).  It features blues and greens, lace and felt, die cuts, and tapes.  I just know you are going to love it.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Oh, isn't that layout just perfect. I love the soft colors, the great photo (how wonderful that your kids get along so well!!) and the fabulous design.

Congrats to Mackenzie for winning the trophy! How exciting!

Have a great day

Heather Landry said...

You are so lucky that your kids get along so well. Sigh. I wish mine did! LOL Your layouts are awesome. I especially love the "Winning" one. Too cool!

Emily D. said...

Fantastic layouts... it's nice your kids get along. Mine do too... most of the time anyway! Congrats to Mackenzie for winning!