Saturday, February 4, 2012

Your Memories Saturday

Hi everyone.  Sorry for the delayed post today, but I forgot that I was going to post today since I had shared the Your Memories Here dt announcement on Wednesday.

I have been having a great time playing with the Ruby Violet collection from Prima.  I have found the products to be so versatile.  Here I mixed them with some Crate Paper to create a more whimsical look.
There are so many beautiful layers to these products; metal, jewels, resin, chipboard.
I also added some Prima canvas resist pieces that I sprayed with a bit of Glimmer Mist.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

LisiB said...

Lovely layout and the title is adorable!!!

Dana Tatar said...

I love the mix of patterns and embellishments on this page! Thanks for the inspiration!

hilde janbroers said...

what a colorful layout!! wow

cnelson said...

This is just lovely! LOVE your mix of papers!

Heather Landry said...

I love the bright colors on this page. It feels whimsical and fun!