Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Technical Difficulties


Hi everyone.  Today I wanted to share a few cards I made with this month's Sampler Kit, Oh Penelope.  

DSC_0001-1
Due to technical difficulties, my third card.... well, it didn't make it into the photo and is now living at the Memories Live On store.  lol  And of course that was the one for the card challenge...the one you can see here.  Oh well...I guess it is just one of those days.

Speaking of technical difficulties....the layout I shared with you yesterday did not make it onto the inspiration board for the sketch challenge....but you for sure want to check the post out!
Well, be sure and check out the other inspiration photos and try your hand at the above sketch.  We have now added Mr. Linky to make it easier for you to share your projects.  
Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Such lovely cards!

LisiB said...

These are adorable cards. So very pretty! Simple, impressive and absolutely classy.