Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Mojo

So, yesterday I mentioned that I had been having a lack of mojo when it came to making goodies with my photos.  Which didn't mean I was totally lacking in mojo...just that I was lacking in the desire to play with my photos.  I took an online class with Christy Tomlinson.  This one featured the Gilded Girls and was all about Valentine's day.

Day 4 was all about the messy, mixed media play...

 
 I used bits and pieces from my Sampler Kit Club kit, "oh, Penelope."
 My canvas varied from the original as I chose to go a different way with some of the hearts.  For instance....using tons of flowers to complete a heart.
 I also chose to not add words.
 I really love the way this canvas turned out.
 Ainsley was thrilled to hang it on her wall.

Well, gotta get back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley is going to have the prettiest room on the planet with all of the awesome stuff you keep making to hang in there!

I love this project!

flowerdisco said...

Just lovely....and congrats on the dt. I came from jennifer's.

Tara O said...

This is beautiful!!!