Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Thursday

Oh goodness...I am still trying to get used to the new year.  We are off school until the 9th, and I just can't believe how fast the time is going by.  Of course, the days are filled as I have had my niece here every day while my sister looks for daycare.

Lucky for me, I still have found time to take a few photos of my projects so that I can share them with you.

I think I mentioned that this year I had set up 5 trees in our house.  Yeah, I know it is a lot, some (Mackenzie) even says a bit excessive.  But I loved it and all the rooms were so festive.  Of course, one of the trees in only 12 inches tall and two of them are only 4 feet.....

anyway.  I did a quick and simple layout with a photo from each tree.  I used some older Cosmo Cricket papers and a few odds and ends.  I even used some older gems that I colored using my Bic Mark-its.
Cosmo Cricket Wonder, Melissa Frances card, Prima and Authentique alphabets, Maya Road lace.
I also did a fun, fast page of the plate Ainsley made this year for Santa.  We had quite the assortment of goodies....peppermint bark, spritz cookies, frosted sugar cookies and toffee....I am sure Santa would have gotten some fudge had we not eaten it all before Christmas Eve.
Basic Grey Fruitcake and alphas, Jillibean Soup corrugated alpha, Martha Stewart punch, Seam binding, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Here I used some older Basic Grey papers with lots of yummy dyed seam binding.  I used different colors of green as there were so many beautiful shades in the papers. 
Well, I think I hear a two year old calling.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very nice homespun Christmas and layouts!

Nati Tristan said...

I would love to put another tree in my house! I bet your house is very festive in the Christmas season! Wonderful Layouts my friend!